DLD Lawyers is a diverse civil trial firm concentrating in the delivery of legal services to major corporations, the insurance and construction industries, and professionals. In today’s rapidly changing world, economic peaks and valleys can cause our clients’ needs to change at a moment’s notice. Just as our clients differentiate themselves to stay at the top of their respective industries, we differentiate ourselves by accommodating our clients and staying ahead of change. That is how we are able to take on our clients’ burdens so they are able to conduct business as efficiently and as profitably as possible. We try to make a difference in our clients’ world and recognize that it is through their success that we can succeed.
Our mission is to provide superior service to our clients at a reasonable cost by:
- Establishing strong personal relationships and delivering services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Staffing all matters with the most qualified lawyers or staff personnel to handle the tasks at the most reasonable cost and soliciting comments from our clients as to our performance.
- Informing our clients on a continuous basis of opportunities and precautionary measures resulting from changes in the law as these developments occur.
- Keeping our clients informed with timely case status reporting and informal telephone conferences.
- Providing initial evaluations of new matters early in the litigation process so that our clients are fully informed of the nature of the suit from the beginning.
- Serving our community by striving at all times to exhibit the highest ethical and moral standards.
Providence, Knowledge and Communication
Our philosophy is to insure a favorable outcome is reached at the best possible value to the client. A key element to the firm’s philosophy is the recognition of the potential cost of litigation. A favorable outcome is one where the insurance company and client are wholly satisfied under all circumstances presented.
We understand the importance of having up-to-date accurate information at every step of the litigation process. We strive to keep our clients abreast of all information necessary to make the most appropriate decisions.
We welcome the opportunity to join your Florida panel counsel. For more information on our firm and its attorneys, please feel free to contact us.
Developing and maintaining the best panel of counsel is essential in keeping costs at a reasonable level. Many consider it an integral part of an insurance firm’s business plan. Our senior partners, whose practice revolves primarily around insured client defense, average near 30 years experience defending insurance companies and their insureds.