How We Work
- We strive to establish a personal relationship with you that we hope continues long after your case is over.
- We provide you with our initial evaluation from the very beginning of your case so that you are fully informed of what to expect throughout the litigation process.
- We always keep you advised of all important developments in your case.
- We provide you with a candid and straightforward opinion regarding the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- We provide you with our direct number for you to use whenever you have a question or concern about your case during the weekend or after-hours.
- We serve our community by always striving to exhibit the highest ethical and moral standards.
What We Do
DLD Lawyers has an extensive practice and significant trial experience representing individuals who have been severely injured or killed because of someone else’s carelessness or reckless conduct involving the following areas:
- Automobile, trucking and ridesharing accidents, including Uber and Lyft;
- Premises liability, including lack of proper security;
- Accidents on constructing worksites;
- Products liability involving defective products, tools and machinery;
Our experience covers the spectrum from routine general liability claims to complex multi-party, multi-million dollar catastrophic injury claims.