DLD Lawyers defends product manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and designers in all types of products liability claims. Members of the firm have an in-depth understanding of the manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries which enables our team to counsel clients in numerous products liability matters, including but not limited to:
- Defense of personal injury claims (individual and class actions)
- Damages claimed based on allegedly fraudulent statements
- Product recalls
- Litigation avoidance
- Risk management
- Review of product labeling, advertising, and marketing materials
- Claims management through arbitration or other alternative dispute resolution methods
Whether responding to an investigation or trying a single or class action matter in state or federal court, members of the firm have demonstrated competence in analyzing complex legal and medical issues. Experienced products liability attorneys also call upon a tested network of scientific, engineering, and medical experts to support the highly technical nature of products liability and catastrophic injury claims.
Product manufacturers involved in the types of products listed below (to name a few) are defended by DLD Lawyers.
- Automotive parts and accessories
- Boats and recreational vehicles
- Children’s products
- Construction equipment
- Food contamination and recall
- Landscaping lawn and garden equipment
- Medical devices
- Nutritional and dietary supplements
The damages in products liability, toxic tort and environmental lawsuits add up quickly, considering that plaintiffs typically seek compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost income, pain, suffering, and more. DLD Lawyers is committed to defending product manufacturers and distributors against claims alleging products liability, negligence, premises liability, misrepresentation, breach of warranty, and other legal theories prevalent in this area.